It was close at times (very close) but the votes for your favourite stories have been tabulated. Mostly I agreed with your vote, though I am sad to see some stories go, especially ‘I saw her naked’ and ‘The Lunar detective’. The following 16 stories, as per your wishes, will be included in a book containing the 101 best tales from my 300 stories project, on which I will release some very interesting further news over the course of the next few days (so stay tuned).
Your favourite stories:
3. The bird waddled
51. Floppy shoes, a squirting flower and an assortment of red noses
52. The spandex hero was in hot pursuit
69. I should warn you, the box is empty
142. It is possible
153. Time Travel Inc. When can I help you?
194. Kaiser Wilhelm
201. The hypnotic whirl
204. Who’s going to miss him?
235. The labyrinth
250. Certified bullshit
260. Babi’s sugar intake
281. So, mister Smith, we meet at last
282. Hey, God
289. Most of Machu Pichu
298. The radiation will kill you